Certification of ISO 27001:2013
ISO 27001 : 2013 Information Security Management Certification is a management plan that specifies the needs for the implementation of security controls customized to the needs of the organization. ISO 27001 : 2013 is designed to protect information assets from across the security breach .
ISO 27001 is an international standard in implementing an information security management system or better known as an Information Security Management System (ISMS). Implementing the ISO 27001 standard will help your organization or company in creating and managing an information security management system (ISMS). ISMS is a set used by organizations or companies to manage and secure information security and to protect and maintain confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
Security experts say , and statistical data helped confirm that :
- IT security administrators should expect to devote one of three parts of their time to handle technical aspects. Then 2 parts remaining to be spent to develop policies and procedures , conducted a review of the security and risk analysis , addressing contingency planning and promoting security awareness .
- Security is more dependent on people rather than technology .
- Employees are a far greater threat than outsiders .
- Security is like a chain , it can only be as strong as the weakest connection between segment.
- The degree of protection depends on three factors : the risk to be taken , the function of the system, and charges are prepared to pay.
- Security is not a status or a portrait , but a process that is always running .